Interview with Professor Marc Bekoff
“Rat Trap”: Why Animal Models of Human Disease Must Be Replaced – excellent short interview in Psychology Today
Rat Trap at World Congress in Canada this week
Rat Trap was launched in a lively webinar to an international audience of 270, ahead of publication on August 28th.
A fascinating 35 minute presentation, followed by 40 minutes of Q&A.
YOU can help promote Rat Trap:
- Buy the paperback or e-book
- Take an information sheet to your local bookshops and libraries
- Send a press release to any appropriate contacts
- Distribute our leaflet to friends and family
- Send Rat Trap to your MP and let us know, to avoid duplication. The following MPs already have a copy: Maria Caulfield, Brendan Clarke-Smith, Yvette Cooper, Geoffrey Cox, Richard Drax, Caroline Lucas, Anthony Mangnall, Navendu Mishra, Grahame Morris. Include a cover letter, using our template if you need inspiration
- Write a review on Amazon, Goodreads or Troubador
- Share these great reviews from Animal Aid and Animal Free Research UK (final page) and this great interview with Professor Marc Bekoff